Monday 27 April 2009

Music

I chose to provide music for our piece because I felt that the type of music I can create would cater to what message we was trying to put across to viewers. We went back and fourth debating on wether premade music would be a wiser choice, but concluded on the fact that our movie would seem far more original if our own was used. The benifits of using devised audio mostly fall under matters of time and editing, for example if there was a scene which required a certain amount of volume or instruments, it was re-editable, there and then. However using music which you cannot change would be frustrating because we would not get the most out of our scenes (Violins expressing anger or love etc.) I believe my role was very important in the process of constructing this opening sequence because I was determined and persistent, I was often trying to input my opinion and express what I feel an opening should be about. Considering the fairness and equality my group shared, I am glad that the small suggestions I have said were relevant and effective towards each person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment